RFI – Reiki Practitioners Course
This workshop is offered to those who have completed Reiki Levels 1 & 2. If you intend to practice Reiki professionally This level of Reiki training is a requirement developed by the REIKI FEDERATION OF IRELAND.
Upon completion of the degree of training, students will be empowered to carry out their healings on a professional basis and can now become a member of the Reiki Federation of Ireland .
- Revision of Reiki Levels 1 & 2, sharing of feedback, experiences etc
- Meditation / Visualisation
- Practice giving and receiving Reiki using the Reiki 2 symbols
- The possible effects during and after a Reiki treatment • Revision of Distant / Absentee Reiki Healing
- Guidelines for practicing Professional Reiki
- Reiki Practitioner Training
- Duty of Client Care
- Professional Conduct
- Clinical Practice
- The Importance and Practice of Self-Care
- Two follow up meetings (minimum 2 hours) specific to the Reiki Practitioner Module is necessary between 3 weeks and 6 months, to include questions and answers, opportunity for the group to share experiences, the giving and receiving of Reiki